Profile of Mr. Alexander
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Arts in Education, National-Louis University
- Period 1 Geometry, Room 274 Google Classroom: rpfcqet
- Period 2 Geometry, Room 274 Google Classroom: u4x2uvv
- Period 4 Honors Geometry, Room 274 Google Classroom: n643g4t
- Period 6 Geometry, Room 274 Google Classroom: 6rhxx4n
- Period 7 Geometry, Room 274 Google Classroom: d2zwef4
- Head Mathletes Coach Link to Mathletes activity page
- Treasurer, IEA Local 218 Teacher's Union
- Grading scales, weights and categories adhere to the District 218 Grading Scale.
- Grades are updated as soon as possible on Skyward, usually several times per week. Quiz and Test grades might not be posted until any absent students have completed their assessments.
- Retakes are allowed for Common Unit Assessments where there is time for relearning and additional tutoring to occur. As a result, the last unit test in a semester usually does not have a retake. For the student to be eligible for such a retake, they must have shown initial effort in their learning. You may have no more than two missing homework assignments and the unit review packet must be fully completed in order to be eligible for a retake. Please try your best and be fully prepared when you take the unit exams the first time. The district offers plenty of tutoring and extra help and I am available before and after school by appointment to help you succeed and do your best!
Information for Meet the Teacher Night, 9/24/2020
Click the following link to view my "Welcome Video":
If you have any questions, please email me at