- Bachelor of Arts in Special Education from Western Illinois University (2003)
- Masters Degree in Educational Administration - Type 75 from Lewis University (2008)
- Post Master's Graduate Work (+45 Hours) - Governor's State University & Adams State University (2010 & 2011)
- Teaching Experience: 18th year (2003-2005 - Homewood-Flossmoor High School) (2005-Present - Richards High School)
Current Classes Taught:
- ACCESS Facilitator
- Strategies For Learning (1st Period)
Previous Classes Taught:
- English 1 Core, English 2 Core, English 3 Core, and Modern English (Senior) Core
- Literacy Workshop 2 Core
- Government Core
- Economics Core
- PDS (Personal Development Skills) and SFL (Strategies For Learning)
- Modern English TT, English 3 TT, Creative Writing TT, and Man, Myth, Monster TT
- U.S. Government TT and Introduction to Economics TT
- Assistant Boys JV/Varsity Volleyball Coach (2003) - Eisenhower H.S.
- Head Girls Freshman Volleyball Coach (2003 & 2004) - Homewood-Flossmoor H.S.
- Head Boys Freshman Volleyball Coach (2004 & 2005) - Homewood-Flossmoor H.S.
- Head Boys Sophomore Volleyball Coach (2006, 2007, 2008) - Richards H.S.
- Assistant Freshman Girls Volleyball Coach (2018) - Richards H.S.
- Assistant Varsity Boys Volleyball Coach (2009 - Present) - Richards H.S.
Boys Volleyball Website:
- Any student can request and complete a re-take for any assignments in SFL. Students must verbalize this to me and it will be completed within the week requested. Students in classes with ACCESS support must comply with content teacher expectations before completing a retake with the ACCESS Facilitator.
Loom Video Link for Parents and Students: