Transfer Students Information
INFORMATION FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
If you are trying to register a New Student (outside the district boundaries) or a Transfer Student, you will need the following information:
Parent/Guardian must provide the following proofs of identification:
- Current Illinois Driver’s License or Illinois State ID Card showing in-district address
Plus ONE of the following:
- Lease – must include property owner name and contact phone number
- Mortgage documents including parent/guardian name and address
- Property tax bill including parent/guardian name and address
- Government documents which include parent/guardian name and address
Plus TWO of the following:
- Current utility bills (phone, electric, gas, water or cable -- copies are not acceptable)
- Vehicle registration
- Vehicle insurance including parent/guardian name and address
- Current Immunization and Dental Exam
- Senior MCV4 shot
- Birth certificate
- Illinois State Board of Education Student Transfer Form for Illinois Students
Once you have all the required documents, send an email to [email protected] or call (708)499-2550 ext. 5750 to make an appointment. You must have an appointment to register your student.
Please leave a clear short message and say your number clearly and I will return your call.
Due to many calls during this busy Registration Season, calls can take from
24 to 48 hours to be returned.