Richards Bulldogs

Transfer Students Information




If you are trying to register a New Student (outside the district boundaries) or a Transfer Student, you will need the following information:


Parent/Guardian must provide the following proofs of identification:


  • Current Illinois Driver’s License or Illinois State ID Card showing in-district address


Plus ONE of the following:


  • Lease – must include property owner name and contact phone number
  • Mortgage documents including parent/guardian name and address
  • Property tax bill including parent/guardian name and address
  • Government documents which include parent/guardian name and address


Plus TWO of the following:


  • Current utility bills (phone, electric, gas, water or cable -- copies are not acceptable)
  • Vehicle registration
  • Vehicle insurance including parent/guardian name and address




  • Current Immunization and Dental Exam
  • Senior MCV4 shot
  • Birth certificate
  • Illinois State Board of Education Student Transfer Form for Illinois Students



Once you have all the required documents, send an email to [email protected] or call (708)499-2550 ext. 5750 to make an appointment.  You must have an appointment to register your student.


Please leave a clear short message and say your number clearly and I will return your call.



Due to many calls during this busy Registration Season, calls can take from

24 to 48 hours to be returned.